Here at The Kensington we provide consultant-led care where you can choose which consultant you would like to guide you through your pregnancy.
During antenatal care, patients will be carefully assessed to identify any possible risk factors or complications during pregnancy. On-going monitoring will take place to ensure your baby is developing as expected. Your chosen consultant will be on hand to answer your questions and advise on antenatal and delivery options. In rare cases of complications, your consultant will be there to perform any emergency procedures.
The Kensington Wing aims to deliver clinical excellence to every patient and their families, which is why our consultants have been carefully selected through a strict recruitment and on-boarding process. As highly skilled and reputable Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, parents-to-be can rest assured that they are in safe hands throughout their pregnancy journey.
- Choose your consultant
- Book a free initial consultation with a consultant
- If you choose to start your pregnancy journey with this consultant, they will refer you to The Kensington Wing
- You will be asked to complete and return forms from the booking pack
- You will be invited to a booking appointment to discuss your pregnancy with a midwife and your personalised maternity care package
- In order to secure your booking, you will be required to pay your deposit
- Once your forms and deposit payment are complete you will be ready to start your pregnancy journey at The Kensington Wing and start antenatal classes, scans and additional services
Speak to the team
T: +44 (0)20 3315 8616